I learned how to knit tonight. Does it count if the teacher holds you hands and makes you do it?
Anyway, I had three skeins (balls of yarn for you laypeople) that I was working with to make a scarf that will probably be ready to wear in 2038. These skeins (see how I comfortable I am with yarn jargon?) were on my front seat when I returned to my abode at about 9 PM. Some of you may remember that I live in an apartment complex that would be equivalent to a resort in Compton. In other words, when it's dark I sprint from my car to apartment door. Unfortunately, all the parking spots near my building were taken. I parked far and walked to my building.
I didn't notice until I was at my building that I had dropped a skein near my car. Do you have a picture in your mind of this? I had a yarn trail from car, all across the parking lot, and to my door. Calling all creeps! Follow my yarn trail to an innocent victim! Plus, my neighbors saw and I just looked like a plain ol' dummy.
June Randoms
10 months ago



5 comments:
Ahhh best thing I've heard all day! I'm going to bed on that one :) Hope no kitties followed you home :)
Hahaha! That is awwwesome.
No fun. I hope you can laugh about it now...I am :)
This is hilarious. But you know Allison, the best way to scare off the wierdos is to be the wierdest of them all. So... good for you!!
I miss you too.
A) I am a "lay person" . . . so thank you for coming down to my level
B) I just love you!
Post a Comment